“VEGAS (the app)” Delivers Premium Mobile Ticketing Experience to Las Vegas Visitors
The First Ticketing App to Use Exclusive Mobile-Based Ticketing System
The ultimate way to find and buy tickets for great Las Vegas entertainment!
LAS VEGAS, Feb 17, 2015 (Las Vegas, Nevada) – Las Vegas welcomed a record 41.1 million visitors in 2014, the majority of whom came to town looking for coveted tickets to their favorite event. Brand Vegas LLC announces the availability of VEGAS (the app), the ultimate way to find and buy tickets to the best of Las Vegas, from any mobile device.
- VEGAS (the app) Features:
• Seamless, trustworthy purchase experience – The brainchild of Brand Vegas LLC, a leading Las Vegas ticketing company, this unique, elegant mobile app, provides travelers with a safe, secure and easy-to-use platform to research and purchase tickets for any event in the area. From the opening screen to the financial transaction, the consumer never leaves the app, providing a seamless purchase experience.
• Designed, built and launched by Brand Vegas LLC – Brand Vegas turned to the full service offerings of DMI, not only to develop a convenient, secure and intuitive ticketing vehicle, but also to tap into the creative, customer insight and mobile media expertise of DMI’s digital marketing and branding teams to position the app and drive user acquisition.
• Authentic, available tickets in real time – Many ticketing agents operate as part of affiliate networks, where user requests are sent to third-party vendors in exchange for a fee that is passed on to the consumer. Brand Vegas LLC contracts directly with every show, tour, attraction and club to provide instant access to available tickets at the tap of a screen. As an authorized seller, its tickets are guaranteed to be authentic and available in real time.
• Distinctive app features – VEGAS (the app) includes the ability to browse based on location and sort by category, event type or price. Users instantly receive an electronic mobile ticket voucher(s) that are automatically stored on the mobile device. Once purchased, the electronic voucher can be presented with a photo ID at the box office. Available for both iPhone and Android mobile devices, the app is available now on iTunes and Google Play stores.
- Launching early spring 2015 VegasTheApp.com, the mobile website of VEGAS (the app). This responsive website will allow us to engage many more customers on their laptops, home computers, a wider range of tablets, as well as the secondary tier of smartphone platforms like Blackberry10, Amazon, and Windows Phone.
Ed DiRocco, CEO, Brand Vegas LLC, said: “Visitors no longer need to wait in long lines, or wonder if the ticket they have purchased will be valid when they get to the venue. We have developed and designed an app that puts all that Las Vegas has to offer at your fingertips. We couldn’t be more happy with the end result.”
“With mobile devices growing ever more popular and sophisticated, businesses must think “Mobile First.” Brand Vegas LLC is a perfect example of why we have built an end-to-end mobile ticketing solution for the Las Vegas visitor and local alike.