Las Vegas Attractions
now browsing by category
Voted one of the top 10 things to do while in Las Vegas by Time Magazine, Shark Reef inside Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino is a must-see while visiting Sin City.
The only accredited institution by the American Zoo and Aquarium Association in Nevada; Shark Reef is a favorite among tourists and marine experts alike. Home to more than 2,000 animals and 100 different species of aquatic life, the 100,000-plus-square-foot facility features 14 amazing exhibits devoted to a variety of sea predators, including 15 species of sharks, tropical and fresh water fish, reptiles, marine invertebrates and stingrays.
Your cheap Las Vegas Shark Reef tickets offer you the opportunity to experience one of the largest aquatic exhibits in North America. The 1.3 million gallon tank, which is designed to look like a shipwreck, features a 360-degree view of some of the underwater world’s most mesmerizing creatures. The acrylic tunnel is home to several species of sharks, endangered sea turtles, stingrays, sawfish, and many other aquatic creatures.
In addition to the shark tunnel, Shark Reef features several other exhibits, including crocodiles, Komodo Dragon, piranhas, jellyfish, Caribbean reef, Amazon predators, venomous fish and many more.
One of the most popular attractions is the Touch Pool. The 2,500-gallon saltwater interactive touch exhibit offers guests the opportunity to touch an ever-changing selection of animals such as stingrays, sharks and horseshoe crabs.
Get your cheap Las Vegas Shark Reef tickets from VEGAS (the app) today for a total sensory experience of the underwater world you won’t soon forget!
Shark Reef & Aquarium Hours: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm Sunday – Thursday, 10:00 am – 10:00 pm Friday & Saturday. Summer Hours: (May 24 – Sept. 1) 10:00am – 10:00pm everyday. Holiday Admission: TBA Last admission one hour prior to closing.
IT’S A NO-BRAINER: BODIES…THE EXHIBITION IS STILL AT LUXOR HOTEL AND CASINO
Eight years ago, Premier Exhibitions entered into a tremendously successful partnership to permanently display BODIES …The Exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at LUXOR Hotel and Casino. We consider BODIES …The Exhibition
a part of the fabric that is Las Vegas and we are thrilled to continue to work alongside the LUXOR to bring the most comprehensive, educational and respectful experience to the Strip. That others may seek to do something similar is a testament to our success and BODIES …The Exhibition universal appeal.
We have seen more than five million visitors to BODIES…The Exhibition since we opened eight years ago and our partnership with YOU is part of our success. Thank you for helping us tell the story of ourselves. We look forward to continuing to bring anatomy alive at the LUXOR and working with you to bring high quality, original and thoughtful content to our city.
What makes BODIES…The Exhibition so spectacular?
· 13,218 sq. ft of awe inspiring, engaging and educational specimens taking guests on a journey through the human body
· More than 300 specimens — full-body, organ and partial body specimens — that have been carefully maintained using polymer preservation
· Comparisons of healthy and diseased body parts that leave a lasting impression on guests around their own health choices
· Knowledgeable and dynamic docents and specimen specialists
· Audio, video and hands-on interactivity
· Audio guides in 5 languages – Spanish, French, Danish, Hungarian and Japanese
· An impressive range of facts and surprises. Did you know that if you stretch out all of the blood vessels in your body, they would wrap around the earth, twice!
· An opportunity to also experience Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition with combination ticket pricing available
· A fabulous and vibrant location right inside the LUXOR lobby on the Atrium level
In an effort to deliver the highest quality experience and shooting facilities The Range702 is pausing all shooting experiences from August 7th – August 21st to move into their brand new, state of the art facility just 2 blocks from their current location.
Starting August 22nd The Range 702: The Ultimate Shooting Experience will move to: 5999 Dean Martin Dr. where the new facility will be open for you to enjoy all they have to offer.
Booking your shooting experience is easy, visit VEGAS (the app) and choose the experience that’s right for you!
The Range702 is very excited for this opportunity to continue to deliver the Ultimate Shooting Experience in Las Vegas!