Wednesday, August 10th, 2016
now browsing by day
Steve Wynn’s ShowStoppers Extends Performances Through 2016!
LAS VEGAS (August 5, 2016)—Wynn Las Vegas is pleased to announce the extension of Steve Wynn’s ShowStoppers. Due to the outpouring of enthusiasm and support for the musical spectacular in the weeks following the announcement of the show’s closing, Showstoppers has been extended to December 31, 2016.
Showstoppers remains the only production show on the Las Vegas Strip to feature a full orchestra as well as a cast of talented singers and dancers performing quintessential musical numbers that celebrate the prominence and importance of musical history. With spectacular scenery and costumes, ShowStoppers pays homage to musical anthems from staple grand opening chorus numbers to intimate duets.
ShowStoppers performs Monday through Thursday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Friday at 8:00 p.m. No performances on Sunday. Get tickets for Steve Wynn’s Showstoppers here
IT’S A NO-BRAINER: BODIES…THE EXHIBITION IS STILL AT LUXOR HOTEL AND CASINO
Eight years ago, Premier Exhibitions entered into a tremendously successful partnership to permanently display BODIES …The Exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at LUXOR Hotel and Casino. We consider BODIES …The Exhibition
a part of the fabric that is Las Vegas and we are thrilled to continue to work alongside the LUXOR to bring the most comprehensive, educational and respectful experience to the Strip. That others may seek to do something similar is a testament to our success and BODIES …The Exhibition universal appeal.
We have seen more than five million visitors to BODIES…The Exhibition since we opened eight years ago and our partnership with YOU is part of our success. Thank you for helping us tell the story of ourselves. We look forward to continuing to bring anatomy alive at the LUXOR and working with you to bring high quality, original and thoughtful content to our city.
What makes BODIES…The Exhibition so spectacular?
· 13,218 sq. ft of awe inspiring, engaging and educational specimens taking guests on a journey through the human body
· More than 300 specimens — full-body, organ and partial body specimens — that have been carefully maintained using polymer preservation
· Comparisons of healthy and diseased body parts that leave a lasting impression on guests around their own health choices
· Knowledgeable and dynamic docents and specimen specialists
· Audio, video and hands-on interactivity
· Audio guides in 5 languages – Spanish, French, Danish, Hungarian and Japanese
· An impressive range of facts and surprises. Did you know that if you stretch out all of the blood vessels in your body, they would wrap around the earth, twice!
· An opportunity to also experience Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition with combination ticket pricing available
· A fabulous and vibrant location right inside the LUXOR lobby on the Atrium level